1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Assistant Relationship Manager, deal with customers with a turnover of £2m-£25m. Provide them with loans and deal with their requests.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, good communication skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Could be better, feel like there is a lot mistakes
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Very fast at replies with help so a lot
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots, very helpful
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well. Get paid over minimum wage
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, carry on with the professional banker certificate
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great way to start your career off.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
Be prepared for a lot of hard work. very professional.
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!