1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Financial Sponsors - updating databases, research, one to one learning once a week, being part of deal process
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Undertaking my Professional Banker Certificate, On the job experience, working environment
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
Very - they are very welcoming and are willing to help
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
RBS is well organised. BPP is not.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Amazing Opportunity - very supportive and a great start to a career in banking/financial services.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
Enjoy the experience, take advantage of the knowledge around you!
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!