1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
With minimal supervision undertake maintenance and repair of the allocated rolling stock to meet the requirements of the production plan Undertake train driving and preparation duties as required Carry out download diagnosis and fault finding to an advanced level Produce complex, analytical technical reports on fault investigation Assist other team members with the development of technical skills by acting as a mentor Specialise in areas of technical expertise Assist with the provision of technical support at incidents off depot Drive the rolling stock within the depot site limits, where necessary If required, in the absence of a Deputy Supervisor or Supervisor, will allocate work and direct the team to meet the requirements of the shift (if appropriate training received - site specific) Undertake any other duties as and when required.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A fair bit.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend?
I like it.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens?
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!