1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
business developer answering and dialing out on the phones to attract business for the depot and to serve customers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed all my customer service skills and my computing abilities
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy my programme as it has trained me whilst being paid and i have learned how to partake in a team of others and assist in more roles
4. How valued do you feel by Howdens Joinery?
I feel well valued as an apprentice and a member of the team within the depot and as a hard working individual from my manager
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme is structured well but the company running it has no organization as i didn't have someone to see me for a couple of months and some of my work was lost in which i had to re do it
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
enough to help me do my questions and evidence when he is here but none other than that
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
through my manager i get plenty of support when im stuck on the job but don't receive any on assistance on my apprenticeship coursework etc.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
starting off the money was acceptable for the job as training was still required but towards the end of the apprenticeship pay needs to increase as you are up to speed on the job
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Howdens Joinery to a friend?
as it is a good company to work for and there is many chances to promote jobs
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Howdens Joinery?
make sure you are keen to learn and work hard
More from Howdens JoineryMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!