1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Project management Setting up projects, communicating with team, going to briefings, being responsible for the team. Having contact with contractors, architects. learning about the different processors.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Confidence with being manager of a team, project management overview.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Team is fantastic, get so much support and help when needed.
4. How valued do you feel by Boots?
yes very valued, wanting to make sure i do my best. Giving me oppourtunities to better myself.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Induction, studying and timetables to help with time management
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Have a tutor and guidence when having problems. Have a mentor for my everyday job.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Couldn't help me enough, always going out there way.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
fantastic, better then other apprenticeships
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Always getting involved in activities with the company. Including fundrasiers and project groups.
9. Would you recommend Boots to a friend?
Fantastic company, plenty of oppourtunites, staff are great and the support given is compared to none.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Boots?
Do your best and give it your all. Its a tough process, be yourself and show they your willingness to learn and develop.