1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am part of a team who completes service and maintenance on wind turbines.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
To become part of a team. Work towards qualification and push myself further
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy this program very much
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
Some occasions I feel left behind and others I feel valued. Depending on the priorities.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Some areas are very organised others seem to be thrown together
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I am given support when needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
When I need the support I am given it
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It's is acceptable
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They have given a great career opportunity
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
Ask ask ask. The more you ask the more you will get out of it
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!