1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Offshore turbine maintenance tech,
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Team work, mechanical and electrical knowledge
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Still ongoing everyone is helpful top programme
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
Completely valued !! From every layer of the business higher management take time out to praise your achievements
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Few kinks as it is a new apprenticeships all got ironed out quickly especially since This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions took it under his wing
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Complete support and visits when available
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
24 hours availability for any questions via email and phone call in various manners ie formal, informal
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Excellent with Siemens for a person my age I'm well above the national average
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, Siemens run a lot of out of work activities.
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
One of the best run organisation on the planet
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
Be yourself not someone you think they're looking for. They like personalities rather then robots
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!