1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Digital Engineer - Responsible for ensuring that digital models from design consultants can be coordinated and how they can be utilized by project staff to make them more efficient.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much. Lots of work but that's ok.
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organized and structured. Clear purpose to all modules
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Guidance available when I ask for it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not a great deal unless I need it. If I ask for it it's there.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes. Lots of volunteering opportunities or chances to become involved with various charities or professional institutions
9. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend?
Good company to work for, look after employees and reward them for their efforts.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Laing O'Rourke?
Research the company and how it is trying to innovate to change the construction industry for the better.
More from Laing O'RourkeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!