1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
apprentice at hsbc for IT
learning new roles each day and progressing on them
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
planning of time
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
the program is okey it could be made better by swapping roles so that you get a wider knowledge
4. How valued do you feel by HSBC?
As a trainie after a year you are still on trainie wages while everyone sits there on huge wages
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
there is a structering problem at the start there was lack of organisation
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
not very much one class every 2 weeks
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
as much as they have time to give you.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
the salary for this job is not very good
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend HSBC to a friend?
for what you do the salary after a year is very bad
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to HSBC?
the process is very long
More from HSBCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!