1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Kitchen Sales Design Going on measures, interacting with customers and builders on a daily basis, planning and designing kitchens, producing quotes for customers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Sent on a weeks training course to learn about the job role and develop skills that will be needed to carry out the job.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Really enjoy the job so far as its a great company to be involved with due to the chances to progress within the company. Get on really well with everyone as they are always happy to help.
4. How valued do you feel by Howdens Joinery?
They involved me straight away and since then I have been involved with more tasks since then, especially after the training course.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Most things are well planned, everything is well explained when you first start e.g. inductions, responsibilities etc. The work load is
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Ok, they come out and visit once a month to check how I am doing and ask for me to complete work books.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good support is given from managers, ask if there's anything that they can do to help or any extra support I need.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think its a good wage for the role that I am currently doing as I am coping fine with living costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not loads but they do plan occasional staff nights out.
9a. Would you recommend Howdens Joinery to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Friendly staff and great opportunities to progress through the company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Howdens Joinery? *
Be honest and get a full idea of what your job will entail.
More from Howdens JoineryMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!