1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My roles from day to day involve level 2 support on IT systems, and activating and supporting Smartphones and other software deployments.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Gaining many qualifications form this role, and also a lot of experience as each day involves different tasks and challenges.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it greatly
4. How valued do you feel by 3M UK?
Very valued, on a daily basis people thanks me and appreciate the support I give, and it is very rewarding.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program is well structured, the courses are all planned well in advanced allow me to plan things around them.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training provider visits monthly providing support and help where ever it is needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support, helps me when needed, and supports when required.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend 3M UK to a friend?
Great place to work, relaxed but still hard working, friendly environment.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to 3M UK?
More from 3M UKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!