1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
At the moment I'm working with a fitter and watching and learning things from him and I'm also given tasks to do that my supervisor feels that I am confident and compitent enough to complete
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yeah I have learnt thing like confidence for example I will speak my point and what I think will work and what wouldn't I have also learnt to step back and make a plan of what we nee in terms of fittings and equipment before undertaking a task
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love the programme I feel like that's it offers us the best of onsite and college learning
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
I feel very valud as I'm always asked by all office staff how I'm doing am I enjoying I think it's a happy place to work
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well the program is spot on
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot anything you need they will help out however they can
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot same as the training provide anything you need they will help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The only criticism I have is for the travel to college as the site I was based on was local but my college is a 60 mile round trip
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I feel it is a brilliant place to work as an apprentice
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Laing O'Rourke? *
More from Laing O'RourkeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!