1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm an auditor and visit client sites to assist with the company financial audits year to year. Lots of client interaction
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I'm training for ACA and am learning lots of financial skills and improving my legislative knowledge
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It's good but hard work there is always a lot of extra things to get involved in. There is a lot of support to help with this and it doesn't overwhelm you.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
Very they are really good at giving different opportunities. They also give a lot of responsibility to apprentices early on in our careers
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Recruitment was well organised and the induction made me feel like a part of the company . My manager gives a lot of support and the programme helps with the qualification
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Regular emails and meetings with my trainer who also comes on site if needed to review work
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Very supportive they offer me time to study and make sure my workload is manageable. They also take an interest in my studies
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It's competitive compared to other companies programmes
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not really there are not a lot of apprentices based in my office so not very social but there was a christmas party and some people sometimes do the pub quiz
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good opportunity to get started on a career path
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Be confident and ready to work hard . Also make sure when you interview you have a good idea of the role and research the company beforehand
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!