1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role includes the outfitting of compartments of a Type 26 frigate within a computer generated 3d model.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned many new skills based around using the modelling program.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
At the moment i am really enjoying the programme that i am working on.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I feel well valued at BAE Systems as i am heavily involved in the Type 26 programme
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
organisation is difficult with such a large programme but it is relatively well structured and organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
There is great support from training providers
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support from employer is also great
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As the apprenticeship has went on, salary has improved and meets the standard expected at this stage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes there are opportunities outside of work
9. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
Whether someone is looking to do further eduction or full time work, BAE Systems can accommodate.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
To work hard and try to get involved in many different aspects of the business.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!