Accounting Analyst at 3M UK

Bracknell South West
£192 weekly
June 2015

Financial Analyst, I run reports on a month end basis, I am responsible for 8 reports. When I arrive in the office I will check my emails, if anyone has requested and financials to be analysed I will add them to my daily tasks, analyse them and report back to them.

Yes, I have learnt how to be responsible in a working environment, I've also learnt a lot of accountancy skills and how to use financial software.

I love work, I love my team they are really funny and really friendly, 3M is such a good organisation, I love it

4. How valued do you feel by 3M UK?

I feel very valued because; a lot of people will come to me for help with work, I have my own reports that I run and there are a lot of users to these reports, They are so happy with me when I run them. I have also finished a project I created, everyone loves it, It's very useful to them, and to me that makes me feel special and worthy.

Very well structured, the course was a little hard to get used to at first because I was not used to going college once every fortnight, and getting intense teaching, but now I have adapted to It I find it very easy.

I receive a lot, they are always willing to help me, First intuition are a really good training company.

More than enough, my manager supports me in every way possible, even person problems outside of work, I really appreciate my manager he is a very friendly guy, Also a role model in my life.

It meets them just perfect.

Yes, 3M are always running events.

9. Would you recommend 3M UK to a friend?

It is such a good company, they provide excellent experience.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to 3M UK?

Be your best!