Marketing Assistant at 3M

Bracknell

7.8/10

My job role is a Marketing Assistant. I am responsible for ordering/sending out product samples, dealing with customer enquiries/complaints. I work closely with brand teams & work with our brand's online content.

Just recently I have learnt how to order samples from abroad & the UK

I really enjoy my programme, I learn something new & gain more responsibility every week.

4. How valued do you feel by 3M?

I feel quite valued. My colleagues have made me feel welcome, enabling me to settle in easily.

There's a little bit of miscommunication between my recruitment agency, but that's not a big issue. My courses are going well & relate to my job role.

I recieve a lot of support from my training provider. I'm constantly in contact with them, and they're only a phonecall away. I have struggled with my exam's a little, but coursework's going great. My assessor is giving me the opportunity to resit the exams which I'm greatful for.

My employer's are very supportful, not just my employers, other colleagues too.

I'd love to have a little more appearing on my salary, considering we work 36-40 hours a week. However the salary I have at the moment just enough to pay a little rent & for my car.

Maybe, I haven't been aware of these though

9a. Would you recommend 3M to a friend? *

Whether you're part of a recruitment agency, a transfer, a placement student, an apprentice or a 3M employee - you're given the same amount of opportunity's and 3M make you feel right at home.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to 3M? *

Show enthusiasm, ambition, be yourself & be prepared to get stuck in!