1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role involves supporting the Project Control Manager and Project Manager. I contribute towards the updating of schedules, producing metrics and monitoring and controlling the project spend.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have improved my communication skills. I have become more confident and my leadership skills have grown inline with the experience I am receiving.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much, it is a fantastic opportunity to learn and study for a degree as well as get the practical experience.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
Extremely valued. We are given a range of opportunities and experiences to employ. We have a great support network.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
As the first cohort, there have been a lot of lessons learnt which have been captured and are built upon.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A great deal. They have been available during half terms and holidays to support us further with assignments when needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
For someone starting their career it is a good salary, with great benefits.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are lots of opportunities to take part in activities outside work, whether it is gym classes put on, supporting lcoal events, or in an Educational Ambassador role.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a huge company with loads of fantasic opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
If you are hard working and want to open the door to more opportunities then you can think of then BAE Systems is for you.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!