AMAZING WORKS HERE
No one else sees the world like you do. We’ve been looking for that. Innovation happens when unique perspectives work together. Join us!
At Intel Ireland, the Fab 24 facility is one of Intel's most technologically advanced, high volume manufacturing plants in the world producing latest generation microprocessors.
Step inside our world and you'll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. And through this shared dedication-this culture of innovation and exploration-we do more than deliver the latest technologies.
We deliver the future.
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will play an integral role in contributing within experienced teams to the successful production of Intel products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Performing functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipment, process, training, upgrades and implementation.
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance on advanced semiconductor equipment.
- Use your problem solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve unscheduled equipment issues.
- Apply statistical process control techniques to monitor, maintain and improve process and equipment performance.
- Analyse both equipment and processes and identify problems and participate in safety forums.
Candidates should be Technical Students with a qualification at or equivalent to Level HnD/HnC or BTEC in an approved Engineering or Science discipline (which would include - but not limited to): Manufacturing Eng, Electronic Eng, Automation Eng, Electrical Eng, Electronic Systems, Chemical Eng, Biomedical Eng, Mechanical Eng, Mechatronic Eng, Pharmaceutical Technology Physics, National Craft Certificate or an apprenticeship equivalent to a level 4/5.
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to take personal ownership to maintain an incident and injury free environment
- Excellent teamwork capabilities
- Other Requirements
- Commitment to travel on assignment for extended periods
- Commitment to work shift or regular work as required
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits and pay (including bonuses)
- Opportunities for professional development, travel and continuing education
- Onsite gym, barbers / salon, canteen, games areas and sports & social club
- Further learning opportunities
- Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
CV Tips - what to include:
- Your course final year module titles
- Your course final year project title with a brief outline of topic, aim, challenge, objective
- Any work experience
- Detail all relevant work experience
- Apprenticeship completion date (if applicable)
Please ensure to complete your educational details in your profile when you apply with your CV!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!