Apprentice Resourcer at BPS World
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with BPS World
About BPS World
BPS World are champions of Good Recruitment, with a commitment to driving high standards in our organisation and the wider industry. We aim to enrich the lives of our people by believing in them, through a supportive learning culture that provides an environment for them to excel. We have been nominated for the “REC best company to work for” for four years in a row and have had apprentices win “Recruitment Apprentice of The Year”.
This great opportunity will give you not only the chance to earn on the job but also the chance to complete an NVQ Level 2 qualification in Recruitment... Who needs a year to do this? Not you... If you hit all of your objectives you could be earning £16-18k after 9 months with 30% commission!
Main Responsibilities as an Apprentice Resourcer Include:
- Providing a best in class service to candidates and clients by matching the right candidate to the right job
- Advertising for candidates through job boards
- Contacting candidates to brief them on the role and assess suitability
- Generation of recommendations / referrals
- Research and network organisations with the goal of gathering names of prospective clients
- Arranging and coordinating interviews, meetings and briefs.
- Submit candidates to clients
- Achieve your monthly targets
- Upholding the highest level of customer service and best practices at all stages
- Contribute and work towards a positive, friendly and competitive office environment
You will have:
- High computer literacy skills
- A minimum 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths & English
- UK driving licence (desirable)
- Experience in working within a sales or customer services environment (preferable)
- Total commitment to successfully completing the Company’s Apprentice Learning & Development Programme
- Flexible attitude to work and travel
- 25 days holiday
- Gym allowance (after probation)
- Other benefits include cycle to work, childcare vouchers
- Commission scheme
How to apply
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to start their career in Recruitment and get experience in a new industry. To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below. We look forward to hearing from you!