Project Management at Transport for London
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Transport for London
About Transport for London
We're vital to London's future success, which means we could play a big part in yours.
Our transport network doesn't just help people get around, it can help people to get on. It can create opportunities for Londoners. It links our homes to our jobs, gets children to their schools, connects friends and family and joins London's businesses to customers. And it provides access to London's culture. This is why we need talented people like you, reflecting the diverse city that we serve.
Here’s your opportunity to understand more about the complexities of construction and the communication and stakeholder management skills required to work as an efficient project team.
Initially, you will have an induction based in London, which explains everything there is to know about us, the role and where you fit in. Following that, you’ll begin an intensive development programme which is designed to give your career a real kick start. You'll gain a broad knowledge of different types of projects, an insight into many different areas of our business and an understanding of what it takes to provide an internationally respected transport system in London.
Placements on this apprenticeship are split into four 6 month placements in Surface, Capital Programme Directorate and London Overground and could be in any of the following:
- Projects & Programmes Directorate
- Technology & Systems
- Service Operations and Cycling
- Highways Infrastructure
- Road Space Management
- Station Capacity
- Station Upgrades
- Power, Comms & Cooling
- Rolling Stock Renewals
- Track Delivery Unit
- London Overground
- New Tube for London - Railway Control Systems, Rolling Stock, Infrastructure
- Four Lines Modernisation
- Free travel for you and a nominated partner/family member on the TfL network
- A 75% discount on National Rail Season Ticket and interest-free loan
- Minimum of 29 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Private healthcare discounted scheme - optional
- Tax-efficient childcare payments
- Tax-efficient cycle-to-work programme
- Retail, health, leisure and travel offers including discounted Eurostar travel
- Final salary pension scheme
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Transport for London
- Transport for London
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
- Transport for London
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5)
How did you apply for Project Planning Apprenticeship Scheme? I Applied for the Project Planning Apprenticeship Scheme on the TFL careers...