Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. Because we’re privately owned, we’re fully focused on the long-term interests of our clients – with both the commitment and the resources to provide the investment expertise, technology and service innovation needed to help them achieve their financial goals.
Fidelity Early Insights Sixth Form Programme
We believe that it’s never too early to start thinking about your future, and at Fidelity we are passionate about providing a range of opportunities to help bright young individuals embark on exciting new career paths within our industry.
Our Early Insights Programme is aimed at talented and ambitious individuals in Year 12 or 13 of school or Sixth Form College. If you have ever considered a career in finance, or want to find out more, then we can help you discover the huge range of opportunities available to you at Fidelity.
Join us in our London office for this three-day interactive programme to find out more about our industry-leading Investment Management and Business teams, our innovative and ground-breaking Technology division, and the full range of future Insight Programmes, Apprenticeships, Internships and Graduate programmes that we offer. It's never too early to start developing key business skills and being exploring your career possibilities.
Please note that the Fidelity Early Insights Programme will take place from 3rd – 5th April 2017: check before you apply that you are available during those dates to attend.
Programme highlights include:
- Grow your knowledge and understanding of this fascinating and fast-paced industry through seminars and networking opportunities with Fidelity’s business leaders.
- Take part in interactive skills sessions to develop and hone core business and interpersonal skills.
- Work in teams to research, design and pitch your ground-breaking and innovative ideas to the business.
- Learn essential employability skills with CV writing and interview workshops led by our experienced campus recruiters
- Gain real life experience and long-lasting networks and connections during this fun and informative programme designed to really kick-start your career.
Places on our Early Insights Programme are open to anyone currently studying in Year 12 or 13 students or those currently studying at college towards their A-levels or equivalent qualifications. It doesn’t matter what subjects you are studying or if you have very little knowledge of the financial industry. If you want to find out more, we want to hear from you.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!