Advanced Recruitment Apprenticeship - Talent Acquisition Team
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join our in-house Talent Acquisition team as an Apprentice working towards your Level 3 Advanced Recruitment Apprenticeship. The role will be based in our Siemens offices in Manchester.
Talent Acquisition focus on delivering the highest quality of hires to our business, we recruit for a wide variety of skills with particular focus in the engineering and technology sectors. At Siemens, we are taking on the tough projects and building infrastructure, often where there is none. We are busy energising the world and creating the digital future. We are a committed global team working in a culture of collaboration, inclusion and learning.
What are my responsibilities?
You will have the opportunity to both learn and develop your skills, working with the Talent Acquisition Team and focusing on supporting the end to end recruitment process across the UK businesses. Your main activities will be:
- Supporting our team of TA Partners with interview scheduling throughout the recruitment process.
- Managing candidate queries regarding the selection process, advising on the format of interviews and right to work requirements.
- Developing relationships with our hiring managers and advise on recruitment policy and practice.
- Co-ordination of psychometric testing as part of the recruitment process including scheduling tests and providing subsequent reports to the TA team and hiring managers.
- Supporting our Early Careers team by advertising Graduate and Intern vacancies on the appropriate university careers websites.
- Co-ordination of Assessment Centres to select successful candidates.
- Managing the candidate experience throughout the process to ensure they have the best possible experience
- Process improvement projects related to the recruitment process or wider Talent Acquisition function.
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador and promoting the Siemens Employer Brand and Employee Value Proposition at every opportunity throughout recruitment process.
- Ensure data in the applicant tracking system is kept up to date to enable accurate reporting.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5 GCSEs at grade C (grade 4) and above, including Maths and English
- A strong interest in a career in Recruitment / Talent Acquisition.
- An interest in technology and open to explore how it can improve our efficiency as a team.
- You will be enthusiastic and keen to learn and develop yourself.
- Innovative thinking – open to suggesting new ideas and ways of working
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Able to prioritise and organise tasks effectively.
- Good telephone manner and professional approach.
What else do I need to know?
Travel may be required around the UK so you will need to be prepared to travel to our Siemens sites at multiple locations.
On completion of the apprenticeship, this could lead to a full-time position as a Talent Acquisition Consultant, and the possibility of further education and professional qualifications.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Siemens
- Degree Apprenticeship
Ashleigh Sumner, is an engineering apprentice with the Siemens. Based at their factory in Congleton, Cheshire, she’s working towards a...