Court of Protection Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Irwin Mitchell
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Court of Protection Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Purpose of Job
To assist in providing quality support to the firm's clients and members of the team.
To contribute to the overall profitability of the firm, with particular reference to providing efficient, cost effective work in accordance with the firm's relevant policies.
The Court of Protection is the judicial body who has jurisdiction to make decisions about property, financial affairs and personal welfare of individuals who lack mental capacity to make decisions for themselves. The Court can make one-off decisions or declarations or where a series of decisions needs to be made on behalf of the incapacitated person (protected person) the Court can appoint a Deputy to deal with either that person’s property and affairs or health and welfare.
We have a dedicated and experienced team who specialise in all matters relating to the Court of Protection. Our expert team is the largest in the country and can assist your clients in all Court of Protection matters.
Responsibilities / Key Result Areas
- Organising business travel and accommodation
- Arranging and handling of incoming/outgoing post for the team
- Managing company databases and inputting new client details and sending letters
- Monitoring incoming emails and action accordingly
- Participating in any on-site health and safety audits and assessments
- Handling commercially sensitive/confidential information (via email, documents, files etc.)
- Assisting with all support tasks and administrative duties
- Complete all modules of the apprenticeship and the skills, knowledge and behavioural requirements to complete level 3 in business administration
Education, Qualifications, Vocational Training
- 5 GCSEs (grades A*-C or 9-4) or equivalents including Maths and English
- 3 A levels (grades A* - C) or equivalents
Knowledge and skills
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good grammar in English, both verbal and in writing
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people at all levels
Personal characteristics / qualities
- Professional and empathetic
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing schedules and priorities
- Team player
- Uses initiative
- Good standard of personal presentation
- Good telephone and face-to-face manner
About Irwin Mitchell
Irwin Mitchell is unlike any other law firm. Nationally acclaimed, with a strong international capability, we offer a broad range of legal services to national and international organisations and institutions, small and medium-sized businesses and private individuals.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!