Governance, Risk & Regulation BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship
Our BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship is an opportunity for curious, smart people like you to leap into the world of professional services. Earn-while-you-learn, gain a professional qualification and get stuck in, helping to solve some of our clients’ most complex problems right from the start.
Requirements & Qualifications
You will need to have obtained or studying towards at least 260 UCAS points (pre 2018 A level results) or 104 UCAS points (2018 A level results) (or equivalent). You must have achieved at least a grade 4 (C) in English language and at least a grade 6 (B) in Maths in your GCSEs (or equivalent).
So many paths are open to you in Governance, Risk & Regulation. You can choose to specialise in a broad range of business or technological competencies.
- Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM): You’ll help clients manage the risks associated with their vital third party relationships, from customers and suppliers, to distributors, licensees and franchisees. Working with senior people in many different businesses, you’ll deliver tangible solutions that help them maintain brand integrity and boost revenue.
- Public Sector Audit: Want to make meaningful, long-term impacts on public services? We’re the market leader in NHS Foundation Trusts, and work with some of the UK’s biggest universities and local governments too. You’ll build advisory expertise working closely with senior client staff, focused on solving their business-critical issues.
- Reputation, Crisis & Resilience: Be there for clients when they need you most. Whether it’s a cyber attack, natural disaster, product failure, or other crisis, you’ll support senior leaders through the event. You’ll help them minimise the impact on their business and advise on how to prepare for worst-case scenarios.
- Risk Analytics: Whether you’re a data scientist, mathematician or industry expert, you’ll straddle the technical and non-technical sides of business in the UK’s largest Risk Analytics practice. Our team solves a huge variety of data-related issues, from analysing sports performance to helping protect people’s savings to improving efficiency in the NHS.
- Risk & Regulation: In this market leading team, you’ll support top tier financial institutions in managing change. You’ll work with other Deloitte teams, across the world, and with the most senior level client people, helping them achieve the right balance between meeting regulatory requirements and running a commercially successful business.
- Strategic Regulatory and Operations Risk (SRO): You’ll work with a hugely diverse list of clients, helping them manage the challenges they face every day, relating to risk, compliance, and effective controls. You’ll provide confidence and insights on everything from the sustainability of their business to the technology they use. Helping to drive better business performance.
Your service line: Risk Advisory
In these rapidly evolving times, we’re defining the future. As well as helping clients to comply with changing laws and best practice, you’ll transform their businesses. It’s about understanding and anticipating the risks that come from uncertainty, whether that’s cyber threat, financial, operational, or a myriad of other risks.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
All our BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship vacancies will close on 15th March 2019, with the exception of Belfast BrightStart Higher Apprentice vacancies which will close 21st December 2018. Vacancies may close ahead of the published dates, so we encourage all applicants to apply early.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Deloitte
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5)