Business Insight Week at PwCTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with PwC
Business Insight Week
During PwC’s Business Insight Week, you will gain an excellent insight into life at PwC as an apprentice or a graduate. We’ll welcome you with a day’s training at a central location within your region where you’ll get to meet other people doing the placement during the same week, helping you make friends right from the start. You’ll then spend time in the office working on live projects and buddying up with a member of the PwC team. You may even have the opportunity to visit external client offices with your team.
You’ll see how we support household brands, governments, charities and global companies with everything from planning for the future, to how they can make best use of their technology and meet the challenges of a changing world of business. Plus, you’ll get advice and coaching from our recruitment team. If it goes well, you’ll have the opportunity to: secure a full-time job with us when you leave school or college; explore our Flying Start degree programme; or join one of our undergraduate work experience programmes if you decide university is for you.
On this programme, you’ll get a unique insight into how the world of business works, putting you a step ahead of the competition when you start looking for a job.
What you need to get in
No matter what background you're from or what subjects you're studying, we'd love you to join us. This is your chance to take the first step towards an incredible career in business.
- Currently in Year 12 in England (Year 13 in NI or S5 in Scotland)
- Interested in taking your first steps towards a career in business
- Available for a week during your summer holidays between years 12 and 13 from either 5th or 19th August 2019
- You'll need to be on course for a 96 UCAS tariff at A level or equivalent (excluding remove general studies)
- You’ll need to have achieved a GCSE (or equivalent) grade 4 in Maths and English
- Committed to your career ambitions and able to explain to us why you want to complete this programme
- You’ll need to be eligible to work in the UK without company sponsorship
* Year 13 in Northern Ireland
Our aim is to be ‘the leading professional services firm’, and to achieve this we must be innovative, responsible and attract outstanding people. With almost 18,000 employees at offices UK-wide, attracting the right talent continues to be paramount and, as a progressive employer, we continue to develop a diverse and agile workforce who feel empowered to be the best they can be. This includes supporting different ways of working, with ‘Everyday Flexibility’ allowing our people to better balance work and life, and ‘dress for your day’, where employees decide what’s appropriate to wear given their daily responsibilities.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.