Compliance Apprenticeship at Fidelity International
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Fidelity International
Fidelity International provides world class investment solutions and retirement expertise to institutions, individuals and their advisers - to help our clients build better futures for themselves and generations to come. As a private company we think generationally and invest for the long term. Helping clients to save for retirement and other long term investing objectives has been at the core of our business for nearly 50 years.
The Compliance team provides consultancy, advisory and monitoring services to our UK, European and Asia Pacific businesses, working in partnership with the other oversight functions, such as the Legal, Risk and Internal Audit teams. Their role is provide an excellent compliance service, promoting a compliance culture and enhancing the effectiveness, long-term profitability and reputation of the company through pro-active management of regulatory and reputational risk, undertaken in partnership with the business, and in the best interests of our investors and clients.
Purpose of your role
This role is for a Compliance Apprentice to work in two areas: Compliance Advisory and Compliance Monitoring. The successful candidate will, over time, be expected to provide advice and guidance on regulatory issues, perform monitoring reviews and be involved in the development of technology initiatives.
- Act as a regulatory liaison point for an area of the business
- Give advice and guidance on the regulatory viewpoint associated with business projects
- Build relationships with employees at all levels in different areas of the business
- Involvement in the development of new technology initiatives or different ways of doing things
- Perform compliance monitoring reviews by analysing business processes against regulatory rules and client outcomes
- Review of marketing and advertising content
- Analysis of breaches and issues
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Ideally a minimum of 5 C Grades at GCSE Level containing both Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
- Ideally 2 C Grades at A2 level in any subject (or equivalent)
- Desirable soft skills - the candidate should be collaborative, demonstrate strong communication skills and be a team player
- Desirable work based skills - ability to challenge processes in a positive way, be adaptable and flexible to cope with competing demands, ability to work with colleagues across multiple geographical locations
- This role would suit candidates who are naturally inquisitive and have a passion for doing the right thing
Learning and development
Unlike other firms that hire on a volume basis, we take on a select number of apprentices. You will be highly valued here, so your development is heavily invested in from day one.
You will be on a level 3 compliance / risk officer apprenticeship
Salary and Benefits
We invest a lot of time and resource into our apprentices, ensuring you receive a really strong remuneration package including salary and lifestyle benefits. Apprentices on a level 3 apprenticeship receive a starting annual salary of £17,500. All apprentices receive a £500 welcome bonus upon starting as well as a bonus after year one of £1,000 provided that they are on track with their qualification.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!