About Gist Ltd
Gist is an award-winning supply chain specialist that combines an integrated network of people, experience and expertise to transform supply chains. Operating in a wide range of commercial and industrial sectors, including grocery, food service and gas, Gist works in partnership with customers such as Starbucks, EAT, Marks and Spencer, Tesco, Morrisons and 2 Sisters Food Group We recognise that the key to our success is our people. For us to deliver the best service to our customers, maintain a strong reputation and continue to grow, we need to recruit and develop the right people.
Network Planner Apprenticeship
- This scheme is designed to give you all the skills to become a successful Primary Network Planner. You will learn how our planning systems work, as well as understanding the complexity of our Primary Network and the hundreds of customers within it.
- The Primary operation moves product from suppliers and manufacturers through to either our own distribution centres or to our customers, including some of the major UK supermarkets
- As the scheme progresses, you will be guided through planning routes with more complexity
- Visit sites to understand the operation
- Build relationships with the operational teams throughout the network
This is a fast-paced environment and we provide plans for the network 24/7, 365 days a year. Therefore, you may be required, at times, to work varying shifts and weekends.
- Location: This scheme is based in the Network Planning Centre in our Head office in Basingstoke.
- Salary: £15,600
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!