Test Analyst at Capgemini

Telford

Connect with Capgemini

8.1/10

Identifying and executing tests. Preparing test environments, liasing with other test teams. Analysing test results including PVT.

Developed many new skills, particularly people skills and have gained more confidence when talking in a group or to people of high authority. I have also gained 4 qualifications since joining 3 years ago.

Enjoyed the programme however the college course was not that relevant to my actual job.

4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?

I feel valued and have been recognised for my efforts with rewards and 2 promotions since joining the company.

The apprentice programme was well structured and delivered on time.

We met regularly for a catch up on progress and work based assessments and TCAT provided support in areas we were struggling with.

Received complete support from my employer, they helped with any topics I did not understand at college or needed more work around.

I have a good salary however I know there are other jobs which pay more for my role. However, I am able to save money to put towards a deposit on a house.

There are lots of leisure classes, I take part in football on a weekly basis. There's also a lot of community work done by capgemini and I help organise a large charity event every year.

9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *

good company to work for, good values and great opportunities to progress

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *

To just be yourself, especially in assessment days as some people can be over powering and you should not let that get to you, just act as you normally would.