1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Identifying and executing tests. Preparing test environments, liasing with other test teams. Analysing test results including PVT.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed many new skills, particularly people skills and have gained more confidence when talking in a group or to people of high authority. I have also gained 4 qualifications since joining 3 years ago.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoyed the programme however the college course was not that relevant to my actual job.
4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?
I feel valued and have been recognised for my efforts with rewards and 2 promotions since joining the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprentice programme was well structured and delivered on time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We met regularly for a catch up on progress and work based assessments and TCAT provided support in areas we were struggling with.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Received complete support from my employer, they helped with any topics I did not understand at college or needed more work around.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I have a good salary however I know there are other jobs which pay more for my role. However, I am able to save money to put towards a deposit on a house.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are lots of leisure classes, I take part in football on a weekly basis. There's also a lot of community work done by capgemini and I help organise a large charity event every year.
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good company to work for, good values and great opportunities to progress
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *
To just be yourself, especially in assessment days as some people can be over powering and you should not let that get to you, just act as you normally would.
More from CapgeminiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!