1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My job title is Trainee Auditor and my daily tasks include assisting seniors with on site audits as well as stocktakes and accounts preparation. I spend time out at clients and meet a wide range of people internally and externally.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Studying for ACA/CFAB. There are a number of internal training course that I have been on. There is a huge amount of development and learning through the programme.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The work is good and can be challenging. The people and company culture is very good and makes the job enjoyable. The whole experience exceeded my expectations
4. How valued do you feel by BDO?
I feel valued internally with regular praise through conversations and appraisals.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The whole programme is structured well and there is plenty of support available when it is needed.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They are available by email or phone and are in regular contact
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
There is a high level of support provided internally by managers mentors and they are available to answer queries and provide guidance
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Inline with the industry standard
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are loads of opportunities outside of work with regular events and activities held.
9a. Would you recommend BDO to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its an enjoyable place to work with good opportunities to develop.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BDO? *
Find out about the company and the sector you are applying to and relax during the interview as you need to come across as you would in normal circumstances.
More from BDOMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!