1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Supply Chain Controller, issue kits of material to shop floor and manage input and output of materials
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Management Skills Time Keeping Skills Use of SAP system
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the daily challenges that you must learn to overcome and the many different experiences you get to have.
4. How valued do you feel by Leonardo?
When it comes to the final placement and you have managers from across the company wanting to know what your skill set is and how you can be implemented within their section you do feel valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Started off very disorganised but gradually got more and more organised. Now I know what I need to do and given the trainign to do so.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I more get support from the management of the placements I'm on rather that the training provider. But the training I do get is relevant and helpful.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I ge plenty of suort from my employer, It may not be all the time but when I do get it it is adequate.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is very competative and meets costs very well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are event you can do outside of work
9. Would you recommend Leonardo to a friend?
The work is very good and the salary is very reasonalbe
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Leonardo?
Try to go for a business or technical apprenticeship course instead of a craft one.
More from LeonardoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!