1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day to day basis you take calls to help customers service their accounts.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to deal with more difficult customers and how to tackle these situations.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed this as I got more useful skills for my job.
4. How valued do you feel by Santander?
I felt really valued as you got given a lot of support.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very well structured as you got a lot of meetings during work time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
You received a lot of help and could always ask for more meetings.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Didn't receive as much but were still supportive.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary for an apprentice is great.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I wanted to progress to level 3 but there were no opportunities.
9. Would you recommend Santander to a friend?
It is a good company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander?
Come in on the apprenticeship.
More from SantanderMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!