Fraud telephony complaints specialist at Santander

Liverpool

Connect with Santander

6.8/10

I am now currently working as a fraud telephony complaints specialist, we receive complaints on a daily basis regarding things like security process's ect.

I have developed existing skills such as customer service, but have also learnt new skills such as santander fraud security procedures ect.

It was okay, i believe i have developed myself, as during the apprenticeship training programme i did not need much asistance from the trainer.

4. How valued do you feel by Santander?

I feel okay like?

My apprentice programme was structured fairly well, however the trainer himself did not always seem very well organised, as lost my work on several occasions, meaning time was wasted unneccesarily while work was located.

It was okay

Santander is great, and always allowed time when needed for my apprenticeship programme

It is okay, could be much better

Unsure on what this is in relation to?

9a. Would you recommend Santander to a friend? *

It is a great employer to work for, as there is always oppurtunites to progress within the business, i myself have progress to 2 additional areas since i originally started in retail.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander? *

Take your time, and answer questions accurately when asked, if unsure get help.