1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am now currently working as a fraud telephony complaints specialist, we receive complaints on a daily basis regarding things like security process's ect.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed existing skills such as customer service, but have also learnt new skills such as santander fraud security procedures ect.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was okay, i believe i have developed myself, as during the apprenticeship training programme i did not need much asistance from the trainer.
4. How valued do you feel by Santander?
I feel okay like?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My apprentice programme was structured fairly well, however the trainer himself did not always seem very well organised, as lost my work on several occasions, meaning time was wasted unneccesarily while work was located.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
It was okay
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Santander is great, and always allowed time when needed for my apprenticeship programme
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is okay, could be much better
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Unsure on what this is in relation to?
9. Would you recommend Santander to a friend?
It is a great employer to work for, as there is always oppurtunites to progress within the business, i myself have progress to 2 additional areas since i originally started in retail.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander?
Take your time, and answer questions accurately when asked, if unsure get help.
More from SantanderMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!