1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Team Coordinator, overseeing team and their daily tasks, doing reviews, dealing with reversal of orders, general queries. Mainly talk with sales managers from ERAC but occasionally their customers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
NVQ level 3 management Leadership Development Program
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Helped improve my knowledge and this then helps my team I enjoyed the majority of the course but sometimes was difficult fitting in some time due to all my commitments
4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
We often get emails or the manager comes over to show their appreciation
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organized
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They were available almost every time I needed them
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Anything I needed they would help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Don't think anyone would say no to earning more money but I just about get by on the wage
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
There are plenty of opportunities and benefits
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car? *
learn about the company and its history know the role you are applying for
More from Enterprise Rent-A-CarMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!