1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Audit Trainee, Audit client accounts, Sections of APT, Working within a team.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt accounting and auditing skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working within different teams and with clients.
4. How valued do you feel by BDO?
There are many awards given to people for excellent work
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Programme is set out over 5 years with clear studying and exam timetable
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We have an assessor and tutor at the college. These are helpful when needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
BDO give buddies and counselling managers if ever needed for help or advice.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is plenty for my costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are regular company events and social events
9a. Would you recommend BDO to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They are a supportive employer who ensure you can become the best you can be.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BDO? *
Ensure that you honest and yourself at all stages.
More from BDOMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!