1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Associate at PwC - working in audit and assurance. Day to day I complete testing over company's financial statements.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt plenty of technical skills in relation to audit. I have improved my general accounting and business knowledge. Developed my people skills and working in a team.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love this programme, it combines a studying for a degree in accounting and finance with the practical application of it in the real world.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
I feel very valued. They look after all their employees very well.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Structure is really good. It is a demanding programme but worth it. Our placements are at good intervals and helps break up studying for exams!
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Plenty of support all year round
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Plenty of support before placement and during.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
PwC pay for accommodation so our salary is pretty much ours to take home, it is more than enough to have a very good time with and have money to spend on holidays etc
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I worked long hours, so didn't tend to get involved, but I'm sure there are!
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company who value their employees. There are also very good career prospects and the people who work there are generally good to work with.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Be confident, learn about the area you are applying for.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!