Associate 2 at PwC

Birmingham
Sponsored Degree Programme

Connect with PwC

8.8/10

University lectures during term time and actively working as part of an audit team during placements

Learnt all about accounting, analysis, networking, team work, professionalism and professional scepticism as well as increased my confidence and social skills in professional situations

It is a great programme to speed-track your way through a university degree, passing multiple professional exams and gaining practical experience adjusting you to working life, therefore as a result of this it is not a typical university degree.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at PwC

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

PwC recognises and values our commitments to the firm

The programme is extremely well structured, organising the placements during audit busy season so we gain maximum experience as well as including teaching pre and post placement towards our exams.

We receive maximum support from our lecturers, peer group, programme organisers, and people managers both outside of placement and during

We receive maximum support from PwC having a people manager assigned to each year group within the different offices, a flying start champion per office and older flying start buddies, as well as support from managers/incharges on each client.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at PwC

The salary has been most beneficial in paying for accommodation whilst at university.

There are various opportunities available included sports, charity work, networkings, business opportunities.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

PwC is a great employer to work for with a strong community.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *