1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
University lectures during term time and actively working as part of an audit team during placements
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt all about accounting, analysis, networking, team work, professionalism and professional scepticism as well as increased my confidence and social skills in professional situations
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is a great programme to speed-track your way through a university degree, passing multiple professional exams and gaining practical experience adjusting you to working life, therefore as a result of this it is not a typical university degree.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
PwC recognises and values our commitments to the firm
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is extremely well structured, organising the placements during audit busy season so we gain maximum experience as well as including teaching pre and post placement towards our exams.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We receive maximum support from our lecturers, peer group, programme organisers, and people managers both outside of placement and during
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We receive maximum support from PwC having a people manager assigned to each year group within the different offices, a flying start champion per office and older flying start buddies, as well as support from managers/incharges on each client.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary has been most beneficial in paying for accommodation whilst at university.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are various opportunities available included sports, charity work, networkings, business opportunities.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
PwC is a great employer to work for with a strong community.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!