Audit at PwC

Londo
Sponsored Degree Programme

Connect with PwC

9.4/10

At the moment I am in Newcastle as a first year (it wouldn't let me select my starting year on my phone) so I've been living a student life and studying for my exams. Next year I will go on placement for pwc - I am really looking forward to this experience which we have been preparing for since we started in September.

I would say I've developed existing skills and acquired new skills from both living alone and studying a new subject.

It's such a fun programme, everyone's really close. The student life has been great this year and I am looking forward to go on placement next year.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at PwC

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

I couldn't actually believe how valued the representatives from pwc make us feel. I am looking forward to working for them.

All modules are relevant and practical and there is enough time in the schedule for extra reading/studying.

The level of support is second to none.

The level of support is second to none.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at PwC

I haven't been on placement yet but I'm told it's more than enough

Not as many as normal university life since you are away for a chunk of the year but you can still get involved when you are in uni and there are opportunities to do extra activities on placement too I'm told

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

It's good fun and provides you with so many opportunities during and after university

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

If you are thinking of undertaking a career in accounting or in the financial sector, apply for this programme! You'll come out with a degree, close to a qualification and work experience - a significant head start!