1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm an audit trainee and my day to day job involves a variety of activities from admin to statutory audits.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes - I have learned a lot trough working and in particular use of different programs and improved of my communicational skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by BDO?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend BDO to a friend?
A nice and social environment and a good opportunity to work on a lot of companies of various size.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BDO?
Be yourself - everyone can be thought accounting but social skills are something you need to bring to the job and that is 75% of your job.
More from BDOMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!