1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a telephone banking advisor who deals with internet banking also. I deal with day to day problems that customers face and help them with their banking needs.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I now have a lot more confidence since taking part in the apprenticship.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I just enjoy seeing my tutor every month and getting my work done.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel very valued by Lloyds Bank.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very organised and I love the topics that I have done.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My Trainer This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions is great, I get all the support I need from her.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve all the support I need from from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I dont think it meets what we actually do very well, I work days and used to be on evenings. We do alot more work than colleagues on the evening teams. And also employees with two skills have to do alot more work than colleagues with one skill, i think there should be variable pay based on how much work you actually do.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a lot of opportunities to take part in outside activities, what ever comes up gets advertised very well and everyone that works for lloyds can take part.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I think lloyds bank is a great place to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Make sure your applying for the right shift pattern that suits you as sometimes it can be quite difficutly to change the shift in the near future.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!