- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Travis Perkins Plc to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Travis Perkins Plc?
Tool and equipment hire manager, dealing in all hire in the branch. Booking in hire stock, booking out to customers on hire contracts. Managing the day to day running of the hire branch, ensuring all health and safety procedures are in place and followed, and all the hire admin is correct.
I have picked up and learned new skills in this course, I have also further developed on my existing skills.
I really enjoyed the program throughout
Very well organised, a video call monthly to explain each module and what was required.
I recieved great support from my employer and my branch manager [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions], ensuring I was given the time and resources to complete my work.
I recieved a lot of support and help from the Travis Perkins LEAP team, especially [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions].
This has helped me develop as a hire manager, and has given me more confidence and a depth of knowledge of the hire industry and hire in Travis Perkins and BSS.
There are a lot of networking groups in Travis Perkins and BSS, I am involved in a hire team for the region.
I receive a lot of support working for this group
Look to learn and progress, as there are many opportunity in this group for anyone willing to put the work in.
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)
Sales, Marketing & Procurement