- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Travis Perkins Plc to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Travis Perkins Plc?
Customer service in the office. Serving on the counter, over the phone, doing P.I counts, dealing with deliveries and sorting through orders. Putting stock away. Working in the yard when required. Using the transport system to create wagon runs and loads. Dealing with web orders.
All the skills I have now in the office are what I have learned over my apprenticeship.
I really enjoyed my programme and everything I have learned doing it.
Very well organised.
As much if not more as needed.
[This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] was very supportive through out my apprenticeship.
We often help charity work out, and I am currently helping with an apprenticeship college coming into branch to see customers.
I really enjoy working for TP and really enjoy my job role and would recommend anyone to work with in the group.
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)
Sales, Marketing & Procurement
Scarborough, North Yorkshire