1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a p - way apprenticem ,y day to day duties consist of carrying outroutine maintenance to the track and associated components as well as carrying out inspections on them.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a huge ammount of new skills whils on courses and while carrying out work
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed all of my apprenticeship as i have learnt so much and gained so many new skills
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
I feel very vallued as a network rail employee
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very well organised and structured when it is implemented correctly and all the right training and experience is provided as part of it.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I reciece support when needed from the WDS in portsmouth when i need them as well ads people within my workplace
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve alot of support from my employer whenever it is needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very well it covers all of my out goings leaving some spare
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because i have enjoyed my apprenticeship and it has given my alot of satisfaction and knowledge completing it.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
just to try their hardest whilst completing the apprenticship and come into it with and open mind willing to learn and work hard.
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!