1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
Yeah I felt ok
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Some trainees very helpful others not so organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Some a lot others next to none
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *
To not be shy when you first arrive
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!