1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
Yeah I felt ok
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Some trainees very helpful others not so organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Some a lot others next to none
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
To not be shy when you first arrive
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!