1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My day to day roles include serving customers, filing and preparing jobcards for the following day.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt many new skills and I have also developed existing skills. I now feel confident doing things that I wasnt in the past.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme, it has given me skills that I would not have learnt at college for example.
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
I feel valued by PSA because the work I do it important. I am also promoting there brand.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very structured, My trainer comes every 4-6 weeks. I have assesments to carry out inbetween visits.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve a lot of support. If I have any issues I can contact my trainer.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve a lot of support from my collegues and my employee. They help me with things I don't understand.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my cost quite well, im able to afford things that I would like to have. It also allowes me to have a PCOS Car.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I haven't experienced any oppotunities outsider of work yet however im sure I will in the future.
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
I would recommend PSA to a friend because they are a well organised company that offer a lot of support.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
I would advice that they are confident and have a good mathematical knowlege as it makes it easier to do the job.