Customer Advisor at PSA Group

South East
April 2015

My day to day roles include serving customers, filing and preparing jobcards for the following day.

Yes I have learnt many new skills and I have also developed existing skills. I now feel confident doing things that I wasnt in the past.

I really enjoy my programme, it has given me skills that I would not have learnt at college for example.

4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?

I feel valued by PSA because the work I do it important. I am also promoting there brand.

My programme is very structured, My trainer comes every 4-6 weeks. I have assesments to carry out inbetween visits.

I recieve a lot of support. If I have any issues I can contact my trainer.

I recieve a lot of support from my collegues and my employee. They help me with things I don't understand.

My salary meets my cost quite well, im able to afford things that I would like to have. It also allowes me to have a PCOS Car.

I haven't experienced any oppotunities outsider of work yet however im sure I will in the future.

9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?

I would recommend PSA to a friend because they are a well organised company that offer a lot of support.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?

I would advice that they are confident and have a good mathematical knowlege as it makes it easier to do the job.