- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Travis Perkins Plc to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Travis Perkins Plc?
Give advise on boiler spares, recommend, find, sell these products and accessories. Work in a warehouse, assist in the delivery of orders, account management, stock booking in and management. FLT driving, loading and unloading of deliveries and trucks. Customer service on trade counter and advising on product and problem solving.
I have learned a great deal about the wider industry, renewable energy and changes coming soon to the market.
It was fun, enjoyable and easy to work through, meeting like minded colleagues and working with coach was a good experience.
Well organised, taking it from the basics all the way through to specialist topics.
Employer was happy to help make time for me to take part in course and assist with work where needed.
Coach was always on hand to help in anyway including outside normal work hours by email and phone.
I am better prepared to look forward into my potential career and future opportunities.
Seems like a good place to work, has own training team to develop staff and assist in getting the best out of them.
Just go for it, so many people I have met have 'fell' into the company and then never left.
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)
Sales, Marketing & Procurement