- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Travis Perkins Plc to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Travis Perkins Plc?
Running of store, serving customers, leading a team of 8
Yes, since being on the apprenticeship I have been promoted from supervisor to store manager
I do enjoy learning new things and developing my current skills, it’s hard work but you get something at the end for hard work
Not much. I do a lot of my work at home as my time in store is greatly needed
My coach is very good, he supports me if I have any questions
Being promoted whilst doing the course has definitely helped me have a better understanding of my new role
Loyalty, hard work
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Construction, Property & Surveying