- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Travis Perkins Plc to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Travis Perkins Plc?
My day to day consists of doing slaes, managing stock, goods in goods out, PI counts as well as Tool Hire. I am alos fully qualified to drive the forklift so essentially I can do all the tasks within the branch on its day to day basis.
The new skill that I have developed is pricing. Being aware of the market as well as further developed my merchandising skills.
I have absolutely loved it as it gave me a way of entrance into a whole new career change and opened many doors that without it I would have never had an opportunity to open.
It is very well organised and worded. I had absolutely no issues and my mentor was very supportive and lovely throughout the whole course.
I have recieved a great deal of support even through a hard year with covid The employer has provided me wirth support such as working form home to catch up.
Plenty and she was always there to help.
Massivley, the programme has allowed me to perform better in sales as well as know how to perform the job rthrough putting me through all the aspects of the job.
Not that I am aware of
It is a company with great values that I take pleasure working for and support. It is a great athmosphere all around
Have an open mind to learning
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)
Sales, Marketing & Procurement