- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Travis Perkins Plc to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Travis Perkins Plc?
In my job role I provide great customer experience and help customers with their needs.
I have learnt many social skills working at Travis Perkins and developed many skills to help me inside my job and outside
I have really enjoyed my programme, I am looking foward to whats coming next
I found that my course was very well structured and the apprenticeship team was very helpful
My employer will provide assistance when needed
My mentor has supported me through my course
My qualification has helped me perform better because it has teached me things I would not learn by just doing my job role alone
Travis Perkins has not offered many extra curricular activities, I think there should be activites at work.
I think Travis Perkins is a brilliant company to work for as they offer a lot of support and there is many opportunities within the business.
build relationships with customers and collegues
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)
Sales, Marketing & Procurement