1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
basic level accounting and auditing skills
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
interpersonal and transferable skills learnt
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend?
great for CV and experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC?
prepare for interview, get to know the firm and job role