1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work as a manager. Working behind managing trades to finish and start works. Looking after areas and problem solving ways to reduce risks and also reduce problems by solving them.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes multiple skills and also increased certain skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised. Considering with Covid I still have managed to do training. I still believe I could be involved in more areas of the business, have more knowledge in certain projects. Monthly talks with apprentices...
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
with my University I could have more support on the Lecture side.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I learn more in my day to day job than at university.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
All the time
9a. Would you recommend Mace Group to a friend?
It's the future of construction. Employees treat you the same as anyone else, doesn't matter if your young. They trust and give you responsibilities like a normal adult... so your able to progress and learn.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mace Group?
Always try your hardest. No such thing as a stupid question. Nothing to lose when working with Mace.